Chart is probably the most important panel for a trader. Traders can view vast amounts of market information on the charts: quotes history, market patterns - everything to make smart trade decisions.
This section covers the Chart panel and its accompanied functionality.
- Symbol lookup – select the symbol to display on the chart.
- Account lookup – select the account to trade.
- Overlay – place one or more charts on the same window to analyze symbol correlations.
- Aggregation – select aggregation type (including time period and type of chart).
- Chart style – select desired chart style: candle, line, bar, dots, etc.
- Time period – select desired time period.
- Drawing tools – show/hide drawing toolbar (horizontal/vertical lines, channels, Fibonacci retracements etc).
- Analysis tools – show/hide analysis toolbar: price and bar statistics, volume profile and bars, t&s and bar patterns.
- Indicators – add indicator.
- Object manager – show all indicators, drawings and overlays applied to the chart.
- Chart trading – open built-in order entry panel to enable visual trading.
- Mouse trading – activate mouse trading on the chart (this option is also available with pressing and holding the Ctrl key).
- Time zoom– navigate the chart, zoom in/out.
- Info window – display information about current cursor position.
- Scroll – scroll the chart history.
Show/hide items on the chart: right click anywhere within the chart, select View, and check/uncheck the desired items in the menu.