The Time&Sales panel chronologically shows all trades for a selected symbol in real time.
To open the Time&Sales panel, go to Terminal -> Time&Sales.
The data on the selected symbol is displayed as soon as you open the panel.
The following data is available on each trade:
- Symbol – relevant symbol.
- Time – time of trade (set form in Settings): hh:mm:ss or hh:mm:ss:ms.
- Price – price at which a trade is filled.
- Size – size of trade.
- Side – Buy or Sell.
- Bid/Ask – the Bid and Ask prices.
- Bid*Ask size – the traded Bid*Ask volume.
Right-click within the Time&Sales panel to bring its context menu:
- Clear table – delete all quotes and trades from the panel.
- Show quotes – show trades with quotes. For real time mode only.
- Aggregation – show all trades with the same price, side, size in one row as total. Applies to highly-liquid markets.
If Show quotes = true and Aggregation = true, then column 'Bid * Ask size' displays sum of Bids * Asks by the best price level.
If Show quotes = true and Aggregation = false, then all requests are aggregated on the best price level by the same source and column 'Bid * Ask size' displays the aggregated value of Bids/Asks with the biggest volume.
- Show toolbar – show/hide the panel's toolbar with symbol's lookup.
- Show scrollbar – show/hide the scrollbar in the panel.
Time & Sales settings
- Time format – time of trade (set form in Settings): hh:mm:ss or hh:mm:ss:ms.
- Show size in – select type of volume (real size, lots).
- Round precision – set up precision at which volume is displayed.
- Autosize – show T&S table in auto size mode.