Context menu looks as follows:
- Style – choose how the Chart is displayed (Bars, Candles, Line, etc.).
- Indicators – add any indicator to the current Chart.
- Drawing tools – add other useful objects and drawings to the Chart (Lines, Andrew's pitchfork, Price channel, etc.).
- Refresh – update the Chart.
- Layouts – call up the Layout manager window to import/export ready-made settings for the Chart.
- Save layout – save Chart layouts and/or set them as default.
- View – choose settings for Chart panel (Grid, Volume bars, etc.).
- Export – print, save or email snapshot of current Chart.
- Settings – open Chart panel settings.